Sunday, June 7, 2009

What did Zimbabwe?

Let's see. What did it weigh?

carry-on: 25 lbs.
checked bag: 40 lbs.

===under the limit! score!


I made it here to Chicago safely. My friend Jac from high school is kind enough to let me crash in her dorm room until my briefing starts on Tuesday. I meet up with TEAM in Wheaton, Illinois - which is about an hour or more from Northwestern University, so I get to take the train! (EXCITED!).

Last night was the premiere for all the big video projects the film students have been working on all year. Jac was very much involved in that, so we attended. It was fun to get dressed up and meet all of her college friends.

Soon we will be going down town Chicago to check out the sights. (Like the big bean!) Plus the beach is right on campus, so maybe we'll go play in the sand. But it raining... and probably will keep raining for the next couple days. Lame.

God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment